Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Magnificents installed

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member Tubedude's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 31st, 2011
    Posts
    13
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Magnificents installed

    Big and loud!

  2. #2
    Senior Hostboard Member Cal Weldon's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 17th, 2004
    Location
    British Columbia
    Posts
    648
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Magnificents installed

    Nice!
    Nothing like a great big pair of speakers to make your day.
    [url]http://s286.photobucket.com/albums/ll111/calweldon/?start=all[/url]
    [url]www.calweldonconsulting.ca[/url]

  3. #3
    Senior Hostboard Member voice of the theater's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2009
    Location
    Upstate New York
    Posts
    1,412
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Re: Magnificents installed

    Quote Originally Posted by Tubedude View Post
    Big and loud!
    As long as they're not "Just Big and Loud"

    I wonder if that's anyone's screen name over at the LH site? :snickerpup:
    Being of "Sound" Mind

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Tubedude's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 31st, 2011
    Posts
    13
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Magnificents installed

    Amen brother! No JBLs here, nope. The new GPA phrams have had a chance to break in a little, as well as the reconed 416s. They sound well, magnificent! Holy Jebus they can get loud... concert level dbs. They more power thrown at them the better they sound... and clarity! Wow. I still can't believe I have them. I wish I could share their sound with you. Unbelievable.

  5. #5
    HB Super Moderator
    Magnificents installed


    Altec Best's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2008
    Location
    Central New Jersey
    Posts
    4,257
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)

    Re: Magnificents installed

    I just got my 416's back from GPA.And your right they sound fantabulous !

    No Just Big and Loud's here either ! :lol: That's what I always liked about Altec from day one,was the clarity ! Most important attribute IMO !

    But the 2 month wait time was like a scratch i couldn't itch ! But all better now.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.